2010 Live Webinar (FRM Level I): Sat Sept 4th, 9 AM US EST
Thank you for attending today’s webinar! If you are looking for the webinar recording, please find it here under webinars. (Note: the link also appears in under your Account > Study Planner). The page contains:
- Recording of webinar (must be downloaded)
- Presentation deck used (PDF)
- Excel workbook that contains backup on the examples
- Please click here for the four (4) practice questions that will anchor the webinar (ideally, you will work these beforehand)
- When: Saturday September 4th at 9 AM U.S. EST. What time is that for you? Click here for your local time.
You MUST be a paid member in order to access the live webinar. If you are not, please do not register as your registration will be denied. For those of you who are unable to attend, don’t worry! The webinar will be recorded and published to the premium section ASAP.
Go here to register.
Please be sure to register for the webinar with the same email that you use for bionicturtle.com!
We are allocating 2+ hours (similar to the webinars that were conducted in early 2010). Because the FRM has so much material, of course everything cannot be covered. Rather, David is going to share his view of the most critical ideas. So this webinar is merely a supplement to your regular plan. Please do not defer/delay your study plan in favor of this review; it can only give you a small “boost.” His goal is to keep you on track.
Finally, perhaps you have identified a difficult question? If you have a particular issue or question that you’d like us to cover, please let us know in the forum thread or email email@example.com.