Chapter 11: Nonstationary Time Series Practice Question set contains 12 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe linear and nonlinear time trends.
* Explain how to use regression analysis to model seasonality.
* Describe a random walk and a unit root.
* Explain the challenges of modeling time series containing unit roots.
* Describe how to test if a time series contains a unit root.
* Explain how to construct an h-step-ahead point forecast for a time series with seasonality.
* Calculate the estimated trend value and form an interval forecast for a time series.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses