Chapter 12. Options Markets Practice Question set contains 19 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the types, position variations, payoffs and profits, and typical underlying assets of options.
* Explain the specification of exchange-traded stock option contracts, including that of nonstandard products.
* Explain how dividends and stock splits can impact the terms of a stock option.
* Describe how trading, commissions, margin requirements, and exercise typically work for exchange-traded options.
* Define and describe warrants, convertible bonds, and employee stock options.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses