Chapter 13: Simulation and Bootstrapping Study Notes contains 13 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the basic steps to conduct a Monte Carlo simulation.
* Describe ways to reduce Monte Carlo sampling error.
* Explain the use of antithetic and control variates in reducing Monte Carlo sampling error.
* Describe the bootstrapping method and its advantage over Monte Carlo simulation.
* Describe the pseudo-random number generation method
* Describe situations where the bootstrapping method is ineffective.
* Describe the disadvantages of the simulation approach to financial problem solving.
After reviewing these notes on you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses