Chapter 15. The Black-Scholes-Merton Model Practice Question set contains 20 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Explain the lognormal property of stock prices, the distribution of rates of return, and the calculation of expected return.
* Compute the realized return and historical volatility of a stock.
* Describe the assumptions underlying the Black-Scholes-Merton option pricing model.
* Compute the value of a European option using the Black-Scholes-Merton model on a non-dividend-paying stock.
* Define implied volatilities and describe how to compute implied volatilities from market prices of options using the Black-Scholes-Merton model.
* Explain how dividends affect the decision to exercise early for American call and put options.
* Compute the value of a European option using the Black-Scholes-Merton model on a dividend-paying stock, futures, and exchange rates.
* Describe warrants, calculate the value of a warrant, and calculate the dilution cost of the warrant to existing shareholders.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses