Miller, Mathematics & Statistics for Financial Risk Management, Basic Statistics is a 1 hour and 9 minute instructional video analyzing the following concepts:
* Interpret and apply the mean, standard deviation, and variance of a random variable.
* Calculate the mean, standard deviation, and variance of a discrete random variable
* Interpret and calculate the expected value of a discrete random variable.
* Calculate and interpret the covariance and correlation between two random variables.
* Calculate the mean and variance of sums of larger variables.
* Describe the four central moments of a statistical variable or distribution: mean, variance, skewness and kurtosis.
* Interpret the skewness and kurtosis of a statistical distribution, and interpret the concepts of coskewness and cokurtosis.
* Describe and interpret the best linear unbiased estimator (BLUE).