Chapter 3. Fund Management Practice Question set contains 9 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Differentiate among open-end mutual funds, closed-end mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
* Identify and describe potential undesirable trading behaviors at mutual funds.
* Calculate the net asset value (NAV) of an open-end mutual fund.
* Explain the key differences between hedge funds and mutual funds.
* Calculate the return on a hedge fund investment and explain the incentive fee structure of a hedge fund including the terms hurdle rate, high-water mark, and clawback.
* Describe various hedge fund strategies, including long/short equity, dedicated short, distressed securities, merger arbitrage, convertible arbitrage, fixed income arbitrage, emerging markets, global macro, and managed futures, and identify the risks faced by hedge funds.
* Describe characteristics of mutual fund and hedge fund performance and explain the effect of measurement biases on performance measurement.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses