Chapter 10. Anatomy of the Great Financial Crisis Practice Question Set contains 9 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the historical background and provide an overview of the 2007 — 2009 financial crisis.
* Describe the build-up to the financial crisis and the factors that played an important role.
* Explain the role of subprime mortgages and collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) in the crisis.
* Compare the roles of different types of institutions in the financial crisis, including banks, financial intermediaries, mortgage brokers and lenders, and rating agencies.
* Describe trends in the short-term wholesale funding markets that contributed to the financial crisis, including their impact on systemic risk.
* Describe responses taken by central banks in response to the crisis.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses