Stock and Watson, Linear Regression with Multiple Regressors is a 36-minute instructional video analyzing the following concepts:
* Define and interpret omitted variable bias, and describe the methods for addressing this bias.
* Distinguish between single and multiple regression
* Interpret the slope coefficient in a multiple regression.
* Describe homoskedasticity and heterosckedasticityin a multiple regression.
* Describe and discuss the OLS estimator in a multiple regression.
* Calculate and interpret measures of fit in multiple regression.
* Explain the assumptions of the multiple linear regression model
* Explain the concept of imperfect and perfect multicollinearity and their implications.