Nocco, Enterprise Risk Management Study Notes contains 7 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Enterprise risk management (ERM) and how implementing ERM practices and policies create shareholder value both at the macro and the micro level.
* How a company can determine its optimal amount of risk through the use of credit rating targets.
* The development and implementation of an ERM system, as well as challenges to the implementation of an ERM system.
* The role of and issues with correlation in risk aggregation, and typical properties of a firm’s market risk, credit risk and operational risk distributions.
* Distinguishing between regulatory and economic capital, and explaining the use of economic capital in the corporate decision making process.
After reviewing the notes you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions.
No Sample AvailableShop Courses