Tuckman, Empirical Approaches to Risk Metrics and Hedging is a 38 minute instructional video analyzing the following concepts:
* Explain the drawbacks to using a DV01-neutral hedge for a bond position.
* Describe a regression hedge and explain how it can improve a standard DV01-neutral hedge.
* Calculate the regression hedge adjustment factor, beta.
* Calculate the face value of an offsetting position needed to carry out a regression hedge.
* Calculate the face value of multiple offsetting swap positions needed to carry out a two-variable regression hedge.
* Compare and contrast between level and change regressions.
* Describe principal component analysis and explain how it is applied in constructing a hedging portfolio.