Ang, Chapter 13: Illiquid Assets Study Notes covers the following learning objectives:
* Evaluate the characteristics of illiquid markets
* Examine the relationship between market imperfections and illiquidity
* Assess the impact of biases on reported returns for illiquid assets.
* Describe the unsmoothing of returns and its properties
* Compare illiquidity risk premiums across and within asset categories.
* Evaluate portfolio choice decisions on the inclusion of illiquid assets.
After reviewing the notes, you will be able to apply what you learned with practice questions.Shop Courses