This Capital Planning at Large Bank Holding Companies question set contains 8 pages covering the following learning objectives:
* Describe the Federal Reserve’s Capital Plan Rule and explain the seven principles of an effective capital adequacy process for bank holding companies (BHCs) subject to the Capital Plan Rule.
* Describe practices that can result in a strong and effective capital adequacy process for a BHC in the following areas:
* Risk identification;
* Internal controls, including model review and validation;
* Corporate governance;
* Capital policy, including setting of goals and targets and contingency planning;
* Stress testing and stress scenario design;
* Estimating losses, revenues, and expenses, including quantitative and qualitative methodologies;
* Assessing the impact of capital adequacy, including risk-weighted asset (RWA) and balance sheet projections.
No sample available.Shop Courses