What's new

Bionic Turtle

Mkaim
Mkaim
What's interesting is that for this topic, if you count the number of pages in BT,~300, with some subtopics not even being ready, and compare it with the book ~400, it's not that different. Though I will say the book pages contain a lot more content.
brian.field
brian.field
Doesn't make me feel very good! 15% of the exam, I wonder if I can skim it.....doubtful.
Mkaim
Mkaim
I misread, my fault. Yeah topic 8 is relatively small. I mistakenly understood it as topic 7, which is fairly large. This means you're in a good spot right now.
brian.field
brian.field
I've been procrastinating on Topics 8 and 9 thinking that if I could spend a little extra time on 5-7, it might be better in the end. Still haven't even looked at Topic 9 and just starting Topic 8.
Mkaim
Mkaim
I'm very behind
brian.field
brian.field
Obviously, I still need to review all of the material that I have already covered - that is for the week before the exam! Cramming is not my preference.....but I will do what it takes, hopefully!
Mkaim
Mkaim
Irrespective of how early I start, I still end up cramming. I feel like that's just how my brain works. I never take an exam thinking I've done everything. It works most of the times.
D
Deepak Chitnis
Looking at you two I think I am walking way to behind of you. Whats your plan for last 26 days, read study notes and practise questions or focus only on practice questions? Please share. Thank you
brian.field
brian.field
I MUST finish the material - meaning I must read at least the BT Notes and BT practice questions for all materia. Once I do that, I will review and do practice problems / practice exams only. Right now, it looks like I will have the week before the exam to review problems only.
Mkaim
Mkaim
Finish reading all the material by the 5th. Then I'll give myself 1 week to go over the list of items I have written down in my review list (tough concepts). Then, like Brian, I will have 1 week to do practice exams. Practice exams are fine, but if you're not comfortable with the material, it's the most inefficient way of learning for me.