Unfortunately the correct answer to this question is the Incremental VAR. I did a bit of research on this because it was bugging me after the exam. While both in a sense are correct the MVAR works best for a portfolio with a lot of small positions to reduce the risk of a portfolio towards the...
Whats giving me comfort is that I read a post in last years feedback forum and there was someone who was 100% convinced he only got 41 correct and scored 1's in most quantiles and a couple of 2s so hopefully the scoring will be something similar this year :)
1. Cybersecurity- take the systems offline and then report problem
2. Non-quantifiable risks since the financial crises
4. Self control risk assessment
5. Post high quality bonds as collateral
7. Pricing of a two period bond
8. Liquidity Value at Risk...