2013 version of T9 study guide

Mish

Hi David

Will there be a new study guide for "Current Issues"? Or this topic is no longer required in May exam?

Thanks
Michelle

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Michelle, yes, T9 is in the exam, but because we are under such (extreme) time pressure (e.g., we are massively updating dozens of practice question documents) we are publishing the T9 readings one at a time. They aren't a lot of material, but frankly, I am juggling on multiple fronts simultaneously so we're just going to drop each chapter, individually, one at a time, as fast as possible over the next week. (T9 is not the best use of my time for the May exam, but i don't think some people understand why that's the case)

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Aloks, yes, we're uploading the next one today. It's just a mad juggling act, given the unfortunate issue created this May, I would have had them up earlier, but we're actually prioritizing practice questions (and support, of course) b/c we know that are more important than summaries of free PDFs in T9. But to answer your question, yes, yes, yes.

Mish

David, saw you posted 4 T5 practice problems. Would you pls let me know how many more practice problems in each topic as well as mock exams will be added? Seeing updated practice problems is great, but seeing it in the last week stressed me out completely. Thanks

Suzanne Evans

Hi Mish,

These practice question documents are being upgraded (we are replacing the old documents) according to a new style as well as updated carefully by David to correct any previous errors and links to take you directly to the practice questions within the forum (for discussion reasons). The only new ones added thus far are Tuckman. I do plan to get through the remaining T5 and will begin T6.

Thanks,
Suzanne

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Mish, see the SP for the 2 P2 mock exams. We don't have any new T9 practice exams for May; that will be a while, we just finished a Malz sequence, we will occupy several weeks on the considerable Gregory, then probably a fresh set of Basel III, before we even get to (frankly lower priority) T9 quizzes. New T9s are going to appear more like in October, Thanks,

Mark W

Hi Mish,

These practice question documents are being upgraded (we are replacing the old documents) according to a new style as well as updated carefully by David to correct any previous errors and links to take you directly to the practice questions within the forum (for discussion reasons). The only new ones added thus far are Tuckman. I do plan to get through the remaining T5 and will begin T6.

Thanks,
Suzanne

But just to clarify this Mish - the questions themselves will not be new - so don't get stressed. :)

Only new questions for T6 on the go are the Malz questions, as far as I am aware.