What's new

2019/2020 Curriculum Change Analysis Spreadsheets

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thread starter #1
Below are the spreadsheets that we prepare every year to analyze the changes in the GARP curriculum from year to year. This analysis shows readings that have been removed, added and changed. Any readings in red have been removed in 2020, readings in blue are new to 2020 and readings in black are unchanged. Although GARP provides the Study Guide Changes, this XLS actually analyzes all of the changes in the learning objectives also.
Please see our 2020 Publishing Process regarding any new and updated materials: https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/

Last edited:
Dear Nicole
Dear David

This is just brilliant - many thanks! :)

Just for clarification and understanding the spreadsheets:

- when you state i.e. in column F "mapping to Miller Ch 2", this means no additional updates will be performed on the existing script/exercises given GAPR's 2020 curriculum update? so the current scripts can be used immediately?
- re the new readings, I guess these will be updated in the BT scripts soon? What do you think, when will these updated scripts be available?

All the best!
-Ivan

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thread starter #3
Dear Nicole
Dear David

This is just brilliant - many thanks! :)

Just for clarification and understanding the spreadsheets:

- when you state i.e. in column F "mapping to Miller Ch 2", this means no additional updates will be performed on the existing script/exercises given GAPR's 2020 curriculum update? so the current scripts can be used immediately?
- re the new readings, I guess these will be updated in the BT scripts soon? What do you think, when will these updated scripts be available?

All the best!
-Ivan
Hello @ivan.jarmanovic

Please make sure to read our publishing process for 2020 here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/. The column where we placed notes for mapping was made to help us map our current materials to the new syllabus. I left it there, as it will be helpful to our members until we can get the layout of the Study Planner updated (hopefully by next week!). These notes in that column do NOT mean that we will not be updating the materials. We will still be updating, but yes, the materials that are currently in the study planner that map to the new LOs for 2020 can still be used until we update.

Thank you,

Nicole

Hello @ivan.jarmanovic

Please make sure to read our publishing process for 2020 here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/. The column where we placed notes for mapping was made to help us map our current materials to the new syllabus. I left it there, as it will be helpful to our members until we can get the layout of the Study Planner updated (hopefully by next week!). These notes in that column do NOT mean that we will not be updating the materials. We will still be updating, but yes, the materials that are currently in the study planner that map to the new LOs for 2020 can still be used until we update.

Thank you,

Nicole
Hi Nicole,

I totally missed the message on the publishing process 2020 - my bad! ...

thanks for the quick response!
-Ivan