Course Can I extend my subscription if it is going to expire before the exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
We offer a three-month extension for a fee on all current subscriptions (see prices below). If you would like to extend your subscription please contact us before your subscription expires. Please note that you can only extend your current subscription (i.e. if you originally purchased Part 1 Professional, we can only offer a Part 1 Professional extension). The fees below represent the cost of the extension for each package:
  • Part 1 or 2 Basic: $90.00
  • Part 1 or 2 Advanced: $100.00
  • Part 1 or 2 Professional: $150.00
It is very important that you contact us BEFORE your subscription expires if you would like to request an extension. We cannot reactivate expired subscriptions. Please email [email protected].

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just a reminder that it is very important that anyone who is requesting an extension emails me with their request BEFORE their subscription expires.

Subscriptions cannot be reactivated, so if a subscription has expired and you are requesting an extension, I need to manually create a new subscription. If you contact me before it expires, I can simply change the expiration date, which makes it much easier. Many people are contacting me after their subscription has already expired, and it is taking a great deal of time to respond to all of the emails in addition to going through the manual process of creating an invoice and adding/activating a new subscription. The pandemic has made things very stressful for everyone, so it would be very helpful if our members just make sure to email before expiration to save time so I can continue working on preparing new materials. Thanks so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.