Can't print all the pages from the Part 2 Formula Sheet file

cdbsmith

Hi David,

I posted this message in a another, and think it may have been lost with all the chatter that was going on.

I've been trying to print the part 2 formula sheet and am having a problem printing pages 73-111 (I could not attach the file because its too large). Apparently, there is a post script issue causing the error on pages 73-111. Can you take a look at it?

Thanks,

Charles

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Charles,

Is it okay if I ask @Nicole Manley to take a look at this (first swipe) on Monday? I am swamped all weekend with forum support, writing the week's upcoming practice questions, writing the week's upcoming fixed income questions, revising numerous notes, etc .... I would expect we could resolve this sometime next week, hopefully, depending on this issue , is that okay?

cdbsmith

Hi Charles,

Is it okay if I ask @Nicole Manley to take a look at this (first swipe) on Monday? I am swamped all weekend with forum support, writing the week's upcoming practice questions, writing the week's upcoming fixed income questions, revising numerous notes, etc .... I would expect we could resolve this sometime next week, hopefully, depending on this issue , is that okay?
Sure! I was able to print the first 72 pages. So, I will certainly be busy the next few days going thru those pages anyway.

Thanks!

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi @cdbsmith @Nicole Manley wrote to me (internally) last week:
@David Harper I printed different pages throughout pages 74 and 111 and I had no issues downloading, viewing or printing the pages that I tried. At first glance, it looks like it is on the user end since nobody else has stated that they are having issues with it, but I can go through it again to be sure
... so I don't know know what to do. We will revise this into Arial font (which seems totally eliminate any issues), but I we won't have time before the May exam. Thanks,