Chief Admin Officer
Corporate Finance Institute’s (CFI’s) Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)® Certification Program was created by experienced instructors for ambitious financial analysts, who want to close the skill gap between formal education and becoming a world-class financial analyst.
The curriculum covers the most important skills for analysts, including Financial Modeling, Finance, Valuation, Excel, Budgeting & Forecasting, Presentations & Visuals, Accounting, and Strategy.
Use coupon code "bionic turtle" for a 15% discount!
- CFI Full Immersion Bundle & FMVA™ Certification: Crafted for students looking to gain a competitive edge in the financial industry, this bundle provides a comprehensive program with real insights into tasks faced by financial analysts on a daily basis. Take your learning experience to the next level with your own user account for PitchBook Data and one-on-one feedback on your financial models. Includes 24 courses, certificates, PitchBook Data access, one-on-one financial model feedback, extra case studies, and more.
- CFI Self-Study Bundle & FMVA™ Certification: Never expires and gives you access to over 100 hours of professional Wall Street training material. This bundle includes 24 courses and certificates with 20+ financial models & templates.
- Premium Bundle: lifetime access to 14 courses & certificates: Taught at investment banks and major financial institutions, this Bundle is for students and professionals seeking careers in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, and Equity Research. The step-by-step program uses real-world examples and simulates the experience of being a financial analyst.
- Basic Bundle: lifetime access to 9 courses and certificates: Taught at investment banks and major financial institutions, this Bundle is for students and professionals seeking careers in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, and Equity Research. The step-by-step program uses real examples and simulates the experience of being a financial analyst.
- Small Business Courses Bundle: This bundle offers comprehensive step-by-step training and a valuable library of templates to support business owners and entrepreneurs who are committed to improving the operations of their company.
- Financial Planning & Analysis FP&A Certification: This certification program is for students and professionals seeking careers in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) at public and private companies around the world. This program uses real-world examples and simulates the experience of training as a financial analyst.
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Certificate: Includes 7 CFI Financial Modeling Courses
- Math for Corporate Finance: This four-module course demonstrates how a number of financial mathematics formulas can be used to conduct detailed analysis on a set of data and/or variables.
- Advanced Excel Formulas Course: Learn the most advanced formulas, functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. This advanced course builds on our free Excel Crash Course and is designed for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
- Excel Modeling Fundamentals: Learn the fundamentals of Excel modeling from professional Wall Street trainers. This course provides tips and tricks for Excel model builders and gives advice on how to audit your financial models. It also demonstrates how to use better formulas, and shows you how to monitor and handle uncertainty using scenarios planning.
- Financial Analysis Fundamentals: This four-module course demonstrates how you can perform a comprehensive financial analysis of any organization using a wide variety of ratios derived from its financial statements. This program provides the skills and training necessary to be a complete financial analyst.
- Business Valuation Fundamentals: This four-part course provides participants with the skills needed to do a basic business valuation. This will be valuable to those who are new to business valuation and are looking for a high-level introduction to valuation fundamentals.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: This course will teach you about the budgeting process from start to finish, including how to create a disciplined culture of budgeting in your organization, the various methods for building budgets, techniques to analyze results, and how to increase the chances of organizational performance improvements.
- Scenario & Sensitivity Analysis in Excel: This advanced course will teach you how to perform Excel sensitivity analysis with a focus on practical applications for professionals working in investment banking, equity research, financial planning & analysis (FP&A), and finance functions. The tutorial goes step by step through all the formulas and functions required to perform the analysis in Excel from scratch.
- Dashboards & Data Visualization: This in-depth course will teach you how to build a custom Excel dashboard using professional data visualization techniques. It will provide you with a solid understanding of how to tell a story by combining data, charts, graphs, and other visuals.
- PowerPoint & Pitchbooks: Learn the most advanced functions, tips and best practices for presentation design to be a distinguished PowerPoint user. This tutorial is for financial analysts who need to create PowerPoint presentations, mainly in the form of pitchbooks. This is a classic skillset for Analysts who need to make world-class presentations.
- Corporate & Business Strategy: Strategy matters to all operating companies, as it is a major determinant of the success of their business. This course will cover important terminologies, theories, concepts, and frameworks on strategy. The course guides you through a comprehensive strategic analysis process and demonstrates the application of theories into real-world business situations.
- Behavioral Finance Fundamentals: Behavioural finance is the study of the influence of psychology on the behavior of financial practitioners. You will learn about decision making biases and information processing errors that influence our financial decision making.
- Building a Financial Model in Excel: This step-by-step course has been taught to thousands of finance professionals at top financial institutions around the world by Scott Powell. You will learn to build a financial model from scratch by working in Excel and following along with the video. Upon completing the course and all quizzes you will obtain your Financial Modeling Certificate from CFI and be on your way to breaking into wall street.
- Business Valuation Modeling: This course provides participants with the skills needed to perform detailed business valuation modeling using three main methods: Comps, Precedents and DCF Analysis. The training provided in this series will be valuable to those who are looking for a detailed and step-by-step explanation of how to value a company based on comparable companies, past M&A transactions and a Discounted Cash Flow Model (DCF).
- FP&A Monthly Cash Flow Forecast Model: Master the art of building a rolling 12-month cash flow forecast model. You will learn to build an Excel model from scratch complete with assumptions, financials, supporting schedules and charts.
- Advanced Financial Modeling & Valuation (Amazon Case): This advanced course provides a case study on how to value Amazon.com, Inc (AMZN). This course is for professionals working in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, and other areas of corporate finance that deal with valuing companies and performing advanced methods of valuation.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling: Build a dynamic Real Estate Financial Model to evaluate the investment return profile of a development project in Excel. This course is for development professionals, lending/banking analysts, surveyors, and anyone interested in mastering the art of building real estate development models from scratch.
- Startup / e-Commerce Financial Model & Valuation Course: Master the art of building a financial model and valuing an e-Commerce Startup. You will learn to build a startup financial model from scratch complete with assumptions, financials, valuation, and output charts. We look at how much money this business has to raise based on its business plan and model out each year of cash flow.
- Mining Financial Model & Valuation: Master the art of building a financial model to value a mining company, complete with assumptions, financials, valuation, sensitivity analysis, and output charts. In this course, we work through a case study of a real mining valuation for an asset by pulling information from the Feasibility Study, inputting it into Excel, building a forecast, and valuing the asset.
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Modeling: This advanced financial modeling course is for professionals working in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, and other areas of corporate finance that deal with analyzing M&A transactions.
- Leveraged Buyout LBO Modeling: Learn to build an LBO model from scratch in CFI’s leveraged buyout modeling course. This advanced class covers how to set up and build an LBO model step-by-step. This includes assumptions, financing, forecast income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, debt schedule, DCF, IRR, sensitivity analysis, error checks, all formulas, functions, and formatting.
- Financial Modeling using VBA: This four-part course provides participants with the skills needed to incorporate Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) into financial models. This is valuable to those who build financial models in Excel and are looking for a thorough introduction to VBA.
- Financial Modeling Templates: Templates and financial models to download include: 3 statement model, DCF model, budgeting/forecasting model, consolidation model, acquisition model, LBO model, M&A model, industry-specific financial models, comparable company analysis and precedent transaction analysis.