Did you win? Check here for winners for the week ending July 6th

Suzanne Evans

As you know, David writes fresh, original practice questions pretty much every workday. You have the chance each week to participate. All you need to do is earn a participation gold star. At the end of the week, we will randomly select the two winners from the members who earned gold stars. If you earn two gold stars, you have two chances. If you earn three stars, you have three chances, etc.
Complete details are here.

Week 1 consisted of FRM Fun 1 - FRM Fun 5. David & I created a xls spreadsheet with a randomizer to help us randomly select the weekly winners.

Week 1 winners are highlighted in yellow on the xls below:

Winner 1:

Week1_Winner1_0708.jpg

Winner 2:

Week1_Winner2_0708.jpg

Congratulations aleksander and aadityafrm!

Please email suzanne @ [email protected] with your prize selection.

Prizes to be awarded are $15 Amazon or $15 Itunes gift cards (frequent participants may want to let their winnings accumulate and redeem at will).

Aleksander Hansen

Congratulations aleksander and aadityafrm!

Please email suzanne @ [email protected] with your prize selection.

Prizes to be awarded are $15 Amazon or $15 Itunes gift cards (frequent participants may want to let their winnings accumulate and redeem at will).

Yeah! :) ... Thanks a lot David and Suzanne - most generous of you! I think it's a great idea though towards fostering a more active forum! I'll try to stay active, let my winnings accumulate and hope for the best. :)
Thanks again

aadityafrm

Thanks Suzanne and David. That's quite encouraging for a starter like me who's just joined this lively forum...I would let my winning accumulate and shall look forward to more such interesting questions..