What's new

FAQ Before Exam Do you offer any discounts?

Suzanne Evans

Thread starter #1
Yes, we do offer a discount for qualifying customers:
  • Returning bionicturtle.com customer
  • Full-time student status (Please provide your current schedule or transcript.)
  • Competitive purchase within the current FRM exam year. (Please provide your receipt.)
  • International Purchase (Only approved countries are applicable. Please send ID for proof.)
For more detailed information and to request your discount, visit our discount page HERE before purchasing. After your discount code has been approved, you will receive an email with a discount code to use during checkout. If you have any questions regarding a discount, please email Nicole directly at nicole@bionicturtle.com.

Hi Nicole, if I purchase the FRM Level 1 Advanced package for the May 2018 exam. If I pass the level 1 exam, is there a discount for returning students if I want to purchase the Advanced package for Level 2? (only once I know I passed Level 1 exam would I want to buy Level 2, else I would need to continue with the Level 1 exam for re-take in November 2018).

Thanks,
Sandra

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole, if I purchase the FRM Level 1 Advanced package for the May 2018 exam. If I pass the level 1 exam, is there a discount for returning students if I want to purchase the Advanced package for Level 2? (only once I know I passed Level 1 exam would I want to buy Level 2, else I would need to continue with the Level 1 exam for re-take in November 2018).

Thanks,
Sandra
Hello @sandrasp

Please note that I moved your question to this thread, which discusses the discounts that we have available.

Yes, returning customers do qualify for a discount. You would just need to fill out the discount request form here when you are ready to purchase again: https://www.bionicturtle.com/features-pricing/request-discount/. Make sure to visit our FAQ page also, which answers common questions like this :)

Thank you,

Nicole