Early preparation for FRM 2013

minibiju

> Hi David,
> This is my first message in this forum. I wish to do FRM course. I have no finance background. Statistics was my second subject in graduation with Maths as main subject. I am currently working as an internal auditor in a SWF. I have been a member in BT since 2009. I am targeting to sit for the Nov 2013 exam for part 1. I wanted to brush up my basics in QA and gain a thorough understanding of the topics in this 1 year. Can you advice me , considering me as a fresher, how / where do I start (QA seems to be a monster for me now), best way to get a good grip on the topics. I was thinking of buying BT course tier 2 for part 1 now (in October ), but how relevant it will be for Nov 2013, will I end up buying it again for 2013. I have seen your early bird preparation courses before. Where can I see them now. I need your expert advice brother to go ahead. Hope to see your reply at the earliest.

Suzanne Evans

minibiju,

Thank you for your interest in bionicturtle.com!

Yes, that is correct. Your purchase will be valid for 365 days which includes access to all previously published contents and new contents published through your expiration date. GARP will release the new curriculum in December/January and then we will begin prepping the content to have it available before the May exam.

You may purchase now. You do not need to wait until 2013 content has been published. Unfortunately, we don't know when the content will be ready. We have to wait until we receive the new curriculum and analyze the changes.

We do not have early bird tutorials for 2012 and have not for a couple of years.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Suzanne

minibiju

Thank you Suzanne. Sorry to know that you had removed the early bird tutorials, they were extremely useful. Is there something that you had replaced it with-i.e., some tutotrials for brushing up QA.

Suzanne Evans

We still have the previous early birds on the website, however will not be adding new ones. You are more than welcome to refer to the old ones if you find them helpful. I believe instead of doing the early birds David has expanded on other products for the FRM. Unfortunately, we are a small team and don't have time to do it all. Therefore we have focused on where the customers have shown interest and always take suggestions into account.

Thanks for your understanding.

Suzanne