What's new

Course Errors Found in 2021 Study Materials P1.T1. Foundations

Nicole Seaman

Director of FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Please use this new thread to let David and I know about any errors, missing/broken links, etc. that you find in the 2021 materials that are published in the study planner under P1.T1. Foundations of Risk. This will keep our forum much more organized. We appreciate your cooperation! :)

PLEASE NOTE: Our Practice Question sets already have links to their specific forum threads where you can post about any errors that you find. This thread is for any other materials (notes, spreadsheets, videos, etc.) where you might find errors.

Information needed for us to correct errors:

• Reading
  • Page number
  • Error

Nicole Seaman

Director of FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber

reiss1

Subscriber
T1 CH8 Enterprise Risk Management and Future Trends

p. 12

Would it be possible to check if this is a typo for "sourcing"?

"Under CCAR, firms are required to submit detailed capital plans. The capital plans must include assessments of capital souring and utilization, capital adequacy methodology and policy, and any expected business plan changes with likely material impact."

Erwin9292

Subscriber
P1.T2 page 15 states that 'the pmf refers to a continuous distribution, while the pdf refers to a discrete distribution'. Should this not be the other way around? Where PMF refers tot discrete and PDF to continuous?

Garbanzo

Subscriber
1634471051139.png

P1.T2 Chapter 2 Random Variables, Study notes page 7:

should say:

"The cumulative DISTRIBUTION function (CDF) associates with either a pmf or PDF (i.e., the CDF can apply to either a continuous or DISCRETE random variable)."

Edit: Wrong forum, no way to delete my post.

Last edited: