What's new

Errors Found in Study Planner Materials

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thread starter #1
Just a note to all of our forum members that we created new "error" threads for each of the 9 FRM topics in the GARP curriculum. These threads are for our subscribers to let us know about any errors, missing/broken links, etc. that you find in the materials that are published in the study planner. This will keep our forum much more organized.

PLEASE NOTE: Our Practice Question sets already have links to their specific forum threads where you can post about any errors that you find. The new forum threads are for any other materials (notes, spreadsheets, videos,etc.) where you might find errors.

We appreciate your cooperation!

For easy reference, the following are the links to the threads where you can report the errors:

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Chief Admin Officer
Staff member
Subscriber
Thread starter #3
I have mistakes in my notes for part 1, where do i post screen shots?

sorry, i couldnt find relevant topic
Hello @sulemanms202

Please note that I moved your question here to this thread, which lists the different forum threads where you can post errors for study notes. Please make sure to read the thread comments to see if someone else has posted the same error. If you find any errors for practice questions, make sure to post them in their corresponding forum thread listed on the answer pages in the pdf.

Thank you,

Nicole