Exam Finer Details

Vikas31

Hi,
As we are approaching exams, just wanted some clarity/help on the following basic things to reconfirm:

1. The exam...will it be through online access and answers, do they need to be attempted online or on physical OMR sheets..?
  2. What all help items would be provided by the centers i.e. what kind of tables etc.
Please feel free to add on the same, if i have missed asking about the same.
regards,
Vikas

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
Hi vikas,
The exam is offline that is a paper and pencil based test. You will be provided with the physical OMR and Question booklet both tangible that is you can feel and touch them. There is no online testing. Tales if there should be embedded in the Q booklet itself according to my exam experience.Maybe they can provide some tables for reference. Its a normal offline exam but that its MCP with 4 options out of which only 1 is correct with no negative markings. FRM part1:100Qs and FRM part2:80Qs.....Invigilators will keep an eye on you so no cheating...Be honest with yourself and properly utilize the time because time is given in large quantity so time management is essential. Have patience and keep your cool.

thanks and best wishes for exam...