What's new

FRM Part-1 Qualified

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Swarnendu,

Yes, you can mention (congrats!) specifically: "FRM Program - Passed FRM Exam Part I"
It is buried in their more FAQ @ http://www.garp.org/frm/faqs/more-faqs.aspx
"If I have passed the FRM Exam Part I and have yet to take FRM Exam Part II, can I note on my CV/ résumé that I passed Part I and if so, how may I do that? You are permitted to include the following statement on your CV/résumé once you have passed the FRM Exam Part I: "FRM Program - Passed FRM Exam Part I"

Thread starter #3
Thanks David, but some more clarification. In that particulat URL, it is mentioned that cleared both part (I&II), but i have presently cleared only part I, still can i mention the same in my CV?

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Swarnendu,

I think you missed my quote above, the FAQ references both conditions:
If I have passed the FRM Exam Part I and have yet to take FRM Exam Part II, can I note on my CV/ résumé that I passed Part I and if so, how may I do that? You are permitted to include the following statement on your CV/résumé once you have passed the FRM Exam Part I: "FRM Program - Passed FRM Exam Part I"

If I have passed the FRM Exam Part I and Part II, but have not yet met the work experience requirement or been notified by GARP that my work experience meets the requirements for certification, what can I state on my CV/résumé? You can include the following statement on your CV/résumé once you have passed the FRM Exam Part I and Part II: "FRM Program - Passed FRM Exam Part I & Part II"

pengfrm

Subscriber
Thanks David, but some more clarification. In that particulat URL, it is mentioned that cleared both part (I&II), but i have presently cleared only part I, still can i mention the same in my CV?
Hi,

I cleared part I now and would like to use it on my resume. I cannot find the mentioned FAQ or policies regarding this. Can anybody confirm their current policy?

Kind regards,
Peter