FRM Part I November 2013 results released

tomko

Pass!!! It would not be for BT and David's excellent videos since I only had 1.5 month to prepare for it. David - once again thanks a lot!

CFO2013

Happy too, Thanks a lot DAVID HARPER and GARP , I passed LEVEL ONE with 1,2,2,1 and so excited for LEVEL TWO :)

babyik

Passed. Thks to BT team and the members . Any idea of Part 2 in terms of difficulty level/hours required etc. One of my friends, who is a CFA, who studied for 2 weeks only passed FRM 2. He says it is all concept based with little or no quants and no formulae.

Passed Level 1, just now cheked my mail. wasnt expecting results until 2nd Jan, thrilled and luking fwd to L2

Thanks a ton to David and the whole BT crew, as my serious prep was only for 2 wks this wud not hv been possible w/0 you guys...BT's the best hands down for FRM, the videos really helped to get the ideas thru...

Passed with 1,1,1,1
I am very happy with the results and really surprised with my overall performance!
I prepared for the FRM using Bionic study notes and practice questions (and FRM assigned readings as well). Found exam quite difficult: I left the exam site quite exhausted, and thought my chances of passing exam were very small.
However, I’m looking forward to prepare for Part II with Bionic Turtle.

a.lesnar

hi everyone
I passed level one but I would like just for curiosity to know how much was the pass rate
Does anyone know whether this information has already been released?
thank you

plulutes

lesnar and Bankir083; I failed with a 3,3,2,2. So, I too am very interested in seeing how tough they were on the cutoff (ex. 38%, 42%, 48%, 50%, or whatever). I must have been extremely close since I've heard from many that had some combinations of weighted average of 2.4 and passed, as did I, whom failed. No worries though, will look forward to honing in on the material even that much more and will attempt both parts again (ya I and II, again...lol, probably should have focused on just the part I more) in May. Congrats ya'll, look forward to joining you soon.

Last edited:

Adelaide

lesnar and Bankir083; I failed with a 3,3,2,2. So, I too am very interested in seeing how tough they were on the cutoff (ex. 38%, 42%, 48%, 50%, or whatever). I must have been extremely close since I've heard from many that had some combinations of weighted average of 2.4 and passed, as did I, whom failed. No worries though, will look forward to honing in on the material even that much more and will attempt both parts again (ya I and II, again...lol, probably should have focused on just the part I more) in May. Congrats ya'll, look forward to joining you soon.

hi, did they tell you the result from part 1 immediately after it?

plulutes

If you mean, immediately after I finished taking Part I, then no. I took Part II two hours after sitting for part I with no results known. When I received my results notification on Dec. 30th, I was given my results for Part I while Part II was not scored so I have no idea how I did on Part II (however, I felt better about Part II than Part I).