GARP Practice Exams

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
Hi,
Its written that these questions are based on a sample of questions from previous frm exams,they might not be exactly the questions that appeared in the exam but are representative of them that is these practice questions are similar to exam question whereby difficulty and concept remain the same they would have some minor changes.
2014 prac exam would have sample question from previous yrs frm exams say 5 yrs and would not be the exact replica of any particular paper.
Thanks

m123mikmik

Subscriber
@ShaktiRathore - Good to know! That's very helpful. I was just going to ask a similar question. The GARP questions have seemed very easy (especially in relation to the BT questions) so hopefully that's a good sign (fingers crossed!!) :cool:

OL

I know it's relatively out the main subject but can anyone please advise on the structure of the FRM Part 2 Exam, as of the % of conceptual questions concentration v/s mathematical questions involved? definitely as rough approximation. Thank you in advance

ShaktiRathore

Subscriber
As per my thinking,experience the math questions should be atleast 50% and concept shall be not be less than 40%.i mean math qs will be 50-80% while conceptual 20-50%.i thinkas per the exams i gave more emphasis shall be on numbers.
Thanks

OL

thank you for the quick reply.......kindly advise if doing 2008 - 2014 garp practise exams (120 questions) and getting around 77% is a good indicator?

OL

Thank you for the reply...noting that i scored as well above 70% on Bionic B & C however i found the A one pretty difficult:S is the A difficult or what?