How to view daily questions using the new website interface?

Dear David,

In the previous interface that you had, I could get the daily questions by just clicking forum and it will show in a panel on the top left. However, it seems that with the introduction of the new interface, it is gone... How can I navigate to your daily questions? Thanks!

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
Hi Jiew,

Yes, thank you for noticing, I am still doing the daily question but we have temporarily lost the header (the only price, i think, of the new forum). As of tomorrow question, I will add a forum board, at the top of the forum, that will post a link to the most recent daily question ... so i will try to restore something like the panel

But, just FYI, nothing else changed: i still write a fresh daily question with full Q&A that posts to the lower (paid) forum board, and those still accrue, at chapter breaks (+/-), to a complied PDF for paid member convenience (we also meant for paid members to receive a convenient PDF, we did not want paid members to have to pluck them one by one unless they wanted to discuss the question in particular).

Thanks!
David

Hi David,

That's fantastic. I've been trying my best to do your daily questions religiously as my prep this time round has been quite different from the past in that I do not have as much time as I would like to devote to the level 2. But I look forward to doing your daily questions to start the morning and I think it's been very helpful. Thanks.

regards,
jk