Course Interactive quizzes

DesNewman

Hi,

I apologise if this has been asked elsewhere, but from my quick search on the forum, I didn't see results.

How are the average marks for the interactive quizzes done? Are they based on a person's first attempt only, or any attempt thereafter? So, if someone was to submit 100% tests after practicing, would the average scores be biased?

Reason I'm asking is I'm getting just around average score for the tests I've attempted thus far, and I'm wondering if that means I'm underprepared (as they are all first attempts) or doing ok (as they will include re-take marks)?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi,

I apologise if this has been asked elsewhere, but from my quick search on the forum, I didn't see results.

How are the average marks for the interactive quizzes done? Are they based on a person's first attempt only, or any attempt thereafter? So, if someone was to submit 100% tests after practicing, would the average scores be biased?

Reason I'm asking is I'm getting just around average score for the tests I've attempted thus far, and I'm wondering if that means I'm underprepared (as they are all first attempts) or doing ok (as they will include re-take marks)?
Hello @DesNewman

The interactive quizzes reset each time you take them so your score on the first attempt does not affect any of your attempts after that. The platform is not set up to take an average of each time you take the quiz. I hope that answers your question.

Nicole

DesNewman

Hello @DesNewman

The interactive quizzes reset each time you take them so your score on the first attempt does not affect any of your attempts after that. The platform is not set up to take an average of each time you take the quiz. I hope that answers your question.

Nicole
Hi Nicole,

I think it does - just to clarify, does that then mean that the "average mark" that gets displayed next to the mark that we score is thus based on everyone's latest attempts? If so, that means I'm maybe doing ok :) nerves are getting to me on part 2, so I'm looking for any reassurance :p

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

I think it does - just to clarify, does that then mean that the "average mark" that gets displayed next to the mark that we score is thus based on everyone's latest attempts? If so, that means I'm maybe doing ok :) nerves are getting to me on part 2, so I'm looking for any reassurance :p
Hello @DesNewman

Yes, the average that is displayed at the end of the quiz is the average score of all members who have taken the quiz.

Hi @Nicole Seaman , I am BT Part 2 Basic version user. I was planning to switch upper version where I can get access to Interactive Quizzes. Before making the decision, I wanted to know how many questions does Part 2 Interactive Quizzes have including all the topics. Rough Estimate would be fine. Thanks!

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @Nicole Seaman , I am BT Part 2 Basic version user. I was planning to switch upper version where I can get access to Interactive Quizzes. Before making the decision, I wanted to know how many questions does Part 2 Interactive Quizzes have including all the topics. Rough Estimate would be fine. Thanks!
@chintanmatalia

Here are the number of questions for each quiz:

T5 - Market Risk: 21
T6 - Credit Risk: 21
T7 - Operational Risk: 32
T9 (previous T8) - Investment Risk:12

T8 - Liquidity Risk is the new topic that was added this year so we need to create an interactive quiz for that topic.

Mezzala95

Hi all,

Any idea how I could access the interactive quizzes as part of my advanced study package?

Thanks in advance!

Evgeniy.paskin

I've just joined BT (advanced package) and still trying to get familiar with the interface.
Is my current understanding correct that for "interactive quizzes" only a very limited subset of questions is available: 20 questions for each of 4 books = 80 questions?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
I've just joined BT (advanced package) and still trying to get familiar with the interface.
Is my current understanding correct that for "interactive quizzes" only a very limited subset of questions is available: 20 questions for each of 4 books = 80 questions?
Hello, @Evgeniy.paskin Welcome to the forum! Yes, the interactive quizzes consist of questions to review each topic, so there is one interactive quiz per topic. These are in addition to the over 4,000 PQs that are located under each chapter in Part 1 and Part 2 and the global topic review practice questions.

Evgeniy.paskin

Hello, @Evgeniy.paskin Welcome to the forum! Yes, the interactive quizzes consist of questions to review each topic, so there is one interactive quiz per topic. These are in addition to the over 4,000 PQs that are located under each chapter in Part 1 and Part 2 and the global topic review practice questions.
So basically that answer means that there are no interactive quizzes for the 4k+ questions?

That is a very important "feature" that for some reason was not mentioned in the promo page for int. quizzes. Advanced package that includes int quizzes costs +$200 => $2.5 per question.. WOW

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
So basically that answer means that there are no interactive quizzes for the 4k+ questions?

That is a very important "feature" that for some reason was not mentioned in the promo page for int. quizzes. Advanced package that includes int quizzes costs +$200 => $2.5 per question.. WOW
No, the interactive quizzes are not part of our regular practice question sets. They are an additional set of question sets in interactive format. There are also two mock exams per part that are in interactive format. Regarding your statement about the interactive quizzes being the reason for choosing the advanced package over basic, this is not the case. The main reason people choose the Advanced study package is for the instructional videos, not the interactive quizzes.

I'm not sure which promo page you are referring to regarding that information being left out about the interactive quizzes, but it is clearly stated on our website that interactive quizzes are available as a topic review: https://www.bionicturtle.com/bt-faq/what-do-the-interactive-quizzes-include/.