FAQ Exam Is scanning passport required for name change?

Fittyfive9

My FRM name on record doesn't exactly match my passport so they asked for a scanned copy of my passport but is there an alternative? Should I send my drivers licence and switch to that as my official ID?

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
My FRM name on record doesn't exactly match my passport so they asked for a scanned copy of my passport but is there an alternative? Should I send my drivers licence and switch to that as my official ID?
@Fittyfive9

It would be best if you asked this question directly to GARP, as they are the only ones who can give you a definite answer. Have you tried to reach out to GARP at their email address or over the phone? Their contact information is here: https://www.garp.org/#!/about/contact-us. I would just hate for you to find out at the exam that your official ID is not going to be accepted, as GARP is the only one who can provide you with a 100% correct answer. If you do not receive a timely response from them, please let me know and I will see if there is anyone that I can reach out to in order to get an answer for you.

Nicole

v saraswathi

how should i capture my name in FRM part 1 exam application form. As per passport given name is saraswathi and surname is venkatasubramanian. can someone help me on this ? i am getting confused

chandan gupta

in GARP mail my name is showing correct but in PSI confirmation mail, they not included the surname as 'gupta'. after 7 days my exam is there, please suggest me some way to overcome with this problem. its neither my mistake nor GARP, just need correction in PSI mail.
can anybody tell is it possible now for this change, please help. this is my mail id please suggest a way to come out from this [email protected]

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
in GARP mail my name is showing correct but in PSI confirmation mail, they not included the surname as 'gupta'. after 7 days my exam is there, please suggest me some way to overcome with this problem. its neither my mistake nor GARP, just need correction in PSI mail.
can anybody tell is it possible now for this change, please help. this is my mail id please suggest a way to come out from this [email protected]
@chandan gupta If you have not already contacted GARP, I recommend that you contact them by phone to resolve this issue for you. Nobody in the forum is going to be able to give you an accurate answer, as GARP is the only one that can make decisions regarding their exam policies.