Exam Feedback January 2021 Part 2 Exam Feedback (postponed 2020 exam)

walli26

Great news! :) Thanks so much for sharing @Nicole Seaman & @sethiru ! ;)
Good Morning guys, is anyone that wrote the January exam Part II saw a change in the dashboard UI/options they have since today? I've just logged in a few minutes ago and I now see a

Submission of Professional Experience for Certification box. Please let me know.​

it asks me to submit my work experience. Would be cruel now if result is not positive
Same!!

mattheweidinger

Good Morning guys, is anyone that wrote the January exam Part II saw a change in the dashboard UI/options they have since today? I've just logged in a few minutes ago and I now see a

Submission of Professional Experience for Certification box. Please let me know.​

Same!!

I see the below and am unable to see my part 2 section, which was still listed as "Awaiting results: March 1 2021" as of yesterday afternoon.

1613399100998.png

walli26

I see the below and am unable to see my part 2 section, which was still listed as "Awaiting results: March 1 2021" as of yesterday afternoon.

View attachment 3123
I was actually able to submit my two years of experience and receive this confirmation:

"Thank you for submitting your CV/Resume for verification of your two years of employment in the area of financial risk or related field. Should we require further information on your submission, we will contact you. Submissions are reviewed in the order they were received. Once your work experience has been approved, your certificate will be mailed on the next scheduled delivery date. Certificates are sent out in the first week of every month for all experience submissions approved the month prior."

Fingers crossed for a positive result tmrw...

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
If you look through the previous exam feedback threads, you will see that this happens every single year. We always tell our members not to rely on any glitches or tricks that others are using, as it has been proven many times in the past that this does not signify a pass or fail. There have been members who were sure they passed because of these "glitches" and they ended up failing, and vice versa. It is best for everyone to just wait until the results are released tomorrow. I know it is difficult to be patient, but from what I've seen in past threads, these glitches and tricks people have come up with just cause major anxiety and more stress.

mattheweidinger

Although I cannot see the part 2 results as available or pending, I can see the link to the webpage with my November part 1 results letter. When I change "November2019" to "January2021" in the search bar it updates from my original November part 1 pass letter to a different letter stating that I passed November 2019 - but with different text and worlds used and is 1/3 the length of the original one received in January 4 2020 after getting the November 2019 part 1 results.

I know Nicole and others said not to make anything of website glitches, but there was a glitch last year when I registered for the part 2 FRM exam. Upon registration, I received a confirmation e-mail (in early 2020) stating something like:

"Thank you. This e-mail is to confirm you are now registered for the November FRM part 1 exam schedule on November 16 2019" even though it was clearly the year 2020 and I registered for May part 2...

I had to contact GARP and fix the error to make sure I didn't register for the part 1 exam twice - and after passing it.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Although I cannot see the part 2 results as available or pending, I can see the link to the webpage with my November part 1 results letter. When I change "November2019" to "January2021" in the search bar it updates from my original November part 1 pass letter to a different letter stating that I passed November 2019 - but with different text and worlds used and is 1/3 the length of the original one received in January 4 2020 after getting the November 2019 part 1 results.

I know Nicole and others said not to make anything of website glitches, but there was a glitch last year when I registered for the part 2 FRM exam. Upon registration, I received a confirmation e-mail (in early 2020) stating something like:

"Thank you. This e-mail is to confirm you are now registered for the November FRM part 1 exam schedule on November 16 2019" even though it was clearly the year 2020 and I registered for May part 2...

I had to contact GARP and fix the error to make sure I didn't register for the part 1 exam twice - and after passing it.
Hello @mattheweidinger

Thank you for that information. To make it more clear, when I say not to make anything of the glitches, I am only referring to relying on the glitches for confirmation of a pass/fail. Candidates should definitely always reach out to GARP if there are any issues with their account.

Komal57578

Is there anyone whose account displays results awaited instead of submit experience. Because mine is still awaited and i am so nervous.