Job after FRM I and II

Kirti Thareja

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice regarding job hunt. I'd be highly obliged if someone could help me lead in the right direction please.

About me: I have cleared Level I and II of FRM. I have about 3 years of work ex. I have a Master’s as well as Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Major in Finance. I also have NCFM certification (Certification in Financial Markets). I have a diverse and rich work-experience in a Big 4 accounting firm, a Start-up and a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME). Having worked in the financial services sector for close to 3 years for clients from the US, Europe and India, I have built and strengthened particular competencies in financial risk management, credit risk, underwriting, compliance, analytical problem solving and advisory engagements, etc. I have also developed a number of analytical frameworks and internal training modules. My work experience has inculcated in me quick turnaround and agile working style, developing strong liaisons with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams in a fast-paced environment, and have honed my skills to work in a high-performance culture.

Kirti Thareja

I have been looking for job openings as a risk analyst for a few months now (in India), but not much success. I am open to working abroad too. Where all can I apply? and How?

Linghan

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice regarding job hunt. I'd be highly obliged if someone could help me lead in the right direction please.

About me: I have cleared Level I and II of FRM. I have about 3 years of work ex. I have a Master’s as well as Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Major in Finance. I also have NCFM certification (Certification in Financial Markets). I have a diverse and rich work-experience in a Big 4 accounting firm, a Start-up and a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME). Having worked in the financial services sector for close to 3 years for clients from the US, Europe and India, I have built and strengthened particular competencies in financial risk management, credit risk, underwriting, compliance, analytical problem solving and advisory engagements, etc. I have also developed a number of analytical frameworks and internal training modules. My work experience has inculcated in me quick turnaround and agile working style, developing strong liaisons with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams in a fast-paced environment, and have honed my skills to work in a high-performance culture.

I'm not sure this forum is the best place to advertise yourself to look for job. You may try paste your info into LinkedIn.