What's new

Last chance to take FRM part II exam

buihuunam95

Subscriber
Hi everyone!
I have passed FRM part I in Nov 2017 (got the result on 4th Jan 2018). According to GARP, I have to pass part II by Nov 2021. Does that mean I have to pass part II before the exam in November 2021 or Nov 2021 is my last chance?

ritu31

Hi everyone!
I have passed FRM part I in Nov 2017 (got the result on 4th Jan 2018). According to GARP, I have to pass part II by Nov 2021. Does that mean I have to pass part II before the exam in November 2021 or Nov 2021 is my last chance?
Hi! I have almost similar question. Did you get any useful information/clarification about the same?

I cleared FRM Part I in May 2018. I understand that I have to clear FRM Part II within next 4 years from passing first part. Just wanted to clarify if that includes May 2022 attempt or should December 2021 be the last attempt I have? I have dropped several mails to GARP already about the same, but looks like their reply system works at a heavy lag. Since I am running out of time in case this year is my last attempt, would really appreciate if someone can shed some light on it.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Last edited by a moderator: