Exam Feedback May 2016 Part 1 Exam Feedback

raya

everyone who can see a field shaded in green with a tick for Part I has passed. They have problems with the webpage obviously.

David, can you please shine some light on this here of all the guys who are worried?
Are you sure of that? Because I start to freak out... I still can see the tick and the green but nor my performance neither the "congratulation"

emilioalzamora1

well, I called them in New Jersey and the guy on the phone confirmed it. I am 100% sure that they can NOT alter anything now; there would no reason.

Register for Part II and you have further evidence.

I have registered for Part II and got the confirmation by mail, so everything is fine.

Why does no one from BIONIC step in here?

Last edited:

Namdar

I'm an atheist so it wouldn't have made a difference for me (and maybe him) - but thanks for sharing the information ! :)

Namdar

Well at least this is all happening around release date - last year CFAI released exam results two weeks early to certain candidates and then there was an error message. People on analyst forum went totally insane trying to correlate the different error messages to infer pass or fails. It was literally one of the most neurotic things I have ever seen people do but hilarious in hindsight.

raya

I'm an atheist so it wouldn't have made a difference for me (and maybe him) - but thanks for sharing the information ! :)
I was just joking...Wanted to emphazise on this picture : me telling him to make a oath or something like that

Namdar

I have passed! Thanks BT :)

Alex can you be more specific we (I at least) are sort of losing our minds here - did you get an email? Can you see the results on GARP, what does the page look like, etc.? Would really appreciate it!

Thanks !

alex_h

Alex can you be more specific we (I at least) are sort of losing our minds here - did you get an email? Can you see the results on GARP, what does the page look like, etc.? Would really appreciate it!

Thanks !
I did have a look on my result this morning... Have to be patient I am guessing...