New Website Launch

Nilimab2016

Subscriber
Hi Nicole

I am not able to see the study notes pdf for hull chp 1,2 to 26 in frm part 1 for FMP.
please can you provide the pdf.

Thanks

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole

I am not able to see the study notes pdf for hull chp 1,2 to 26 in frm part 1 for FMP.
please can you provide the pdf.

Thanks
Hello @Nilimab2016

If you do not see a specific set of materials in the study planner, it means that it has not been published yet. Please see our announcement HERE in the forum regarding our publishing process, which will begin in January for 2016. Regarding the Hull study notes, there are some updates that need to be made so I will be publishing that document as soon as it has been updated.

Thank you,

Nicole

Nilimab2016

Subscriber
Thanks Nicole for the updates.
Apart from this I also wanted to mention about the many other pdf are not getting open.
when clicked on the download pdf button the same webpage is getting opened in the new tab.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Thanks Nicole for the updates.
Apart from this I also wanted to mention about the many other pdf are not getting open.
when clicked on the download pdf button the same webpage is getting opened in the new tab.
Hello @Nilimab2016

We have been having this issue with the study planner since the launch of our new website, but our developers have been working very hard to resolve this issue quickly. Please make sure to read through this thread, as any issues that we have been experiencing have been mentioned in the above comments. We appreciate your patience during this process.

Thank you,

Nicole

Tipo

Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

I am unable to access any of the focus review videos for Part2, could you kindly look into it?

Thanks

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,

I am unable to access any of the focus review videos for Part2, could you kindly look into it?

Thanks
Hello @Tipo

The focus review videos are available in our Professional package. Please send me an email if you would like to upgrade your subscription from Advanced to Professional, and I will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Nicole

Tipo

Subscriber
Hello @Tipo

The focus review videos are available in our Professional package. Please send me an email if you would like to upgrade your subscription from Advanced to Professional, and I will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Nicole

Wow I didnt know this. Back then when i used P1 the focus reviews were all in the advanced package
In any case, may i know if there are (and how many) videos are there under
Part II: Applications | PART II REVIEW

I cant see anything inside. Since my employer isnt paying for BT, i would like to know exactly how many focus review videos am i actually getting

Would it be possible for you to drop me a PM on the steps to take to upgrade my subscription as well? Thanks

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @Tipo,

I do not recall Focus Review videos ever being part of the Advanced package, but they may have been before I started with Bionic Turtle back in 2013. There are currently Focus Review videos published for Topics 1-8 of the curriculum. They are located under the Topic Review section of each topic. Each of those topics has at least one focus review video published, but topics 2, 3 & 4 in Part 1 and 5, 6 & 7 each have two focus review videos published. We also plan on preparing new focus reviews throughout the exam period so we are unable to say how many will be published in the end. Even if you have not purchased the Professional package yet, you can still go into the Study Planner to see which materials are currently published. For example, you can view which topics have focus review videos and spreadsheets even if you only have the Advanced package. You will just not be able to view the actual materials. I will send you an email regarding an upgrade to Professional also.

Thanks,

Nicole

NNath

Hi Nicole, This may seem like an odd question, but the answer will really benefit me, as I follow your BT website study planer closely with everything labeled 'NEW'. After the new website format went into effect have you Updated or published anything New in the Part 2 FRM study planner. If yes will you be so kind as to send me the list of these SN, QS, IV etc. Thanks.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hello @NNath

I completely understand your confusion here because when we launched the new website, everything in the study planner was labeled as New. We have not published any new materials yet, as we begin to publish this month. As we publish new documents in the study planner, I always keep a list in the forum. I update the list as soon as I publish a new document, so it will show up under "New Posts" in the forum for all of our members to see.

Thank you,

Nicole