Exam Feedback November 2015 Part 1 FRM Exam Feedback

Finaspirant

Subscriber
Cleared both 2232 and 32321. Very happy!!! Words cannot express gratitude to David and Nicole. Without BT a non-finance person like me had no chance.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Congratulations to everyone who passed! To those who did not pass this time around, try again and don't give up!! ;) Now that the results are posted, it would be helpful if you could post any study tips in this thread that we created HERE for reference. This is very helpful to our new members and to those who may need to take the exam again.

Thank you,

Nicole

mishrasa1987

So now that most of us have passed, what are the plans for part II? I have just registered for the exam and planning to prepare early this time. Those who passed part II as well, could you please share some tips?

Numerical Wizard

Subscriber
@mishrasa1987

We have already created a WhatsApp group called "FRM II Exam May 2016" for continuous exchange between candidates for the May 2016 Part II exam.
Feel free to join us. :)

I have chosen the Bionic Turtle Advanced Study Plan for Part II and will be studying with Bionic Turtle and the GARP books for Part II.
I will focus on the BT videos, study notes and practice questions and additionally refer to the GARP books whenever it is necessary.

brian.field

Subscriber
I would try to be conscientious about recruiting partners to study away from this forum - I am not suggesting that you are doing that.....which is why I asked.

I wouldn't want someone to be poaching from this site to benefit another or at the expense of BT. ...my two cents.

spinonthings

@mishrasa1987

We have already created a WhatsApp group called "FRM II Exam May 2016" for continuous exchange between candidates for the May 2016 Part II exam.
Feel free to join us. :)

I have chosen the Bionic Turtle Advanced Study Plan for Part II and will be studying with Bionic Turtle and the GARP books for Part II.
I will focus on the BT videos, study notes and practice questions and additionally refer to the GARP books whenever it is necessary.

Hi..

How can I be added in your watsapp group?....

thanks