What's new

Exam Feedback November 2017 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Is there a way you can see your detailed results without the email? I can login to the garp site but the email address is my work address and I'm not in until Friday. I found this list here but would be great to know the breakdown.
http://www.garp.org/#!/frm/our-passed-frms/frm1/2017-11-18
It is maybe not the case for everyone (depends on device) but the way to get the breakdown is: GARP /Your account/Your programs/View your exam results => Then you have your quartiles, your letter.

First, sorry to ask the question so early
For future takers or retakers: Before registration, am I the only one questionning the relevance (considering the price) of purchasing the books (ebook or hard books)?
I am totally aware that it is the basis of both part1 and part2 programs, but I found its hard to use in a study purpose compared to providers materials (BT or others). They are obviously exhaustive and precise but really narrative. Any feedback? ;)

First, sorry to ask the question so early
For future takers or retakers: Before registration, am I the only one questionning the relevance (considering the price) of purchasing the books (ebook or hard books)?
I am totally aware that it is the basis of both part1 and part2 programs, but I found its hard to use in a study purpose compared to providers materials (BT or others). They are obviously exhaustive and precise but really narrative. Any feedback? ;)
I only referred to Schweser notes for L1 and cleared in first attempt... Its imp to have ur concepts clear as well as immense practice throughout..thats my 2 cents on ur question... hope that helps mate...

Passed 1,2,2,1.
Referred only to Schweser Essential Self Study (found out about BT only 1 week before the exam)
Studied it in 4 months, working full time and with 1 year old baby
For level 2, i will use Schweser + BT Study Notes