Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 1 Exam Feedback

DesNewman

If anyone finds the official pass rate for this exam, please can you post it here? :) I see GARP hasn't updated that just yet and I'm curious

sumitmaan19

Though results are available on GARP website after doing time settings but Have anyone yet received their results via an email from GARP?

ksen

Congratulations to everyone who passed! My results are 1221.
When do they usually send an e-mail with official results?

pengfrm

Oh my god, I passed with 1,4,1,1 which perfectly correlates with my preparation time :)

Thanks to BT for the excellent materials and congratulations to everybody who passed :)

I started to prepare in mid August 2018 and spent app. 160h studying but only 2h on Quant :D Given the limited amount of time (working full time + family), I needed to cut corners and as I had most of the quant stuff already at uni (ok, more than 10 years ago), decided to review it in the end but then ran out of time. It is actually a pity because without practice, I screwed up a lot of the easier calculations.

vanhvidieu

Oh my god, I passed with 1,4,1,1 which perfectly correlates with my preparation time :)

Thanks to BT for the excellent materials and congratulations to everybody who passed :)

I started to prepare in mid August 2018 and spent app. 160h studying but only 2h on Quant :D Given the limited amount of time (working full time + family), I needed to cut corners and as I had most of the quant stuff already at uni (ok, more than 10 years ago), decided to review it in the end but then ran out of time. It is actually a pity because without practice, I screwed up a lot of the easier calculations.
Brriliants

aypy

I passed with 1333! I was expecting the worst :')
Suddenly have a higher motivation to study for Level 2.
Congrats to all who passed!

AHoekstra

Also passed the exam (2, 1, 1, 1). Big thanks to the BT team! Without the BT materials the result would undoubtedly have been different!

Will definitely be back here for part II prep!

Razi

passed with 1,3,1,2. Although a bit disappointed with my effort in the quant section but overall I owe a great deal to @David Harper CFA FRM and his team as i had zero background in anything remotely related to finance. Even the most basic concepts were totally new to me but BT allowed me to pass the first time. Looking forward to passing L2 with BT too.

DanielZ

Congrats to everybody who passed! I did put in a considerable amount of effort and are therefore happy with my perfect score.

1546509442435.png