Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Hi All... I have a doubt. I have cleared part-1 and need to register for part-2. But my membership is expiring this Jan 2019 (Yes, I enrolled long back but gave my exam much later). Is it necessary to renew membership in order to give Part-2? Or would it suffice if I register for Part-2 before my membership expires?

Razi

I have a question, We may take the frm part 2 exam till 2022 but will our enrollment fee be valid till then as well?

zvone9489

2422, failed, but I will give it a try in May. Considering my 3 week preparation, I am bit surprised with my results. I also consider taking BT materials.

decmcloughlin

Hi All... I have a doubt. I have cleared part-1 and need to register for part-2. But my membership is expiring this Jan 2019 (Yes, I enrolled long back but gave my exam much later). Is it necessary to renew membership in order to give Part-2? Or would it suffice if I register for Part-2 before my membership expires?

You don't need membership to register for Part2! :)

sumitmaan19

I also have the same question so it will be great if someone could please help.

I have passed the FRM part 1 November 2018 exam and my membership will expire in February 2019.

I have checked that if I register now for the May 2018 part 2 exam there is no program enrollment fees for me, but I am planning on giving FRM part 2 exam in 2020, so will I need to pay my enrollment fees again in 2020 or not?

Thanks.

PS: I have also sent an email to the garp and will let you know their reply.

AK88

I have passed the FRM part 1 November 2018 exam and my membership will expire in February 2019.

I have checked that if I register now for the May 2018 part 2 exam there is no program enrollment fees for me, but I am planning on giving FRM part 2 exam in 2020, so will I need to pay my enrollment fees again in 2020 or not?

Thanks.

Please report back if you hear anything from GARP. I am in the same situation.
Thanks!

budiman90

new to this forum, passed with 1111 using only schweiser notes and the practice exams. will be frequenting this forum as i prepare for P2 in nov 19.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
new to this forum, passed with 1111 using only schweiser notes and the practice exams. will be frequenting this forum as i prepare for P2 in nov 19.
Hello @budiman90

Welcome to our forum! :) We also have a variety of FRM study materials that incorporate directly with our forum, along with daily support from our CEO, David Harper, and other members. You can view the study packages that we offer here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/features-pricing-2/. You can also view samples of those study materials by visiting our Study Planner here: https://learn.bionicturtle.com/frm-study-planner/.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have about what we offer. Have a great day!

Nicole

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber

Thanks.

Hello @sumitmaan19

Here is the information that we received from GARP regarding your question:

"There is only one program enrollment fee as long as the candidate passes both the Part I and the Part II exam within 4 years. If they don’t complete Part II within that time frame they must re-enroll and retake Part I."

abhilashaa

Hi All, Congrats on clearing Level 1!! I cleared Level 2 in Nov'18 attempt. I would like to contribute by helping anyone who needs some guidance for Level 2.

If you are interested in reaching out to me, you can contact me on +91-9769635617. I am open to getting added in whatsapp groups also.

Good Luck everyone!!

Thanks,
Abhilashaa