Exam Feedback November 2018 Part 2 Exam Feedback

KingKendrick

My March batch certificate did not arrive, so I contacted Garp a few weeks ago. They said they will resend the certificate for the June batch with tracking. Did anybody get an email with tracking details yet?

FreemanMI

I am also waiting the tracking number for my certificate...i guess and hope this one will not disappear as the previous one... :/

Yairw

My March batch certificate did not arrive, so I contacted Garp a few weeks ago. They said they will resend the certificate for the June batch with tracking. Did anybody get an email with tracking details yet?
I was also told they will resend the certificate but meanwhile I got the original one they sent on March.

Annette007

Subscriber
I send them an email last week asking for my tracking number but they responded back that it was only shipped later last week. Still haven't received a track and trace number so I send another email today asking if they already send the certificate or not. This is frustrating. Maybe by November 2020 I will finally have the certificate

Annette007

Subscriber
I also did not receive tracking number and contacted GARP. The reply back was they thought I was on the distribution list but in the end they forgot to add me. All I got back was we will add you to the September batch. I called them and told them that their ignorance should not affect me and they needed to fix it. Was called back by a Manager and the certificate is now on the way to Europe and is expected to arrive tomorrow (tracking number received). So if you have been told you were on the batch but still have no tracking number you are probably facing the same problem. Just give them a call otherwise you will need to wait another 3 months.

KingKendrick

Did anybody get another UPS package tracker from Garp? I already received my certificate last month and now I am getting another UPS package from Garp?