Exam Feedback November 2019 Part 2 Exam Feedback

omar123

Just wondering how many reviews are still pending.
I got this reply yesterday:

...I am able to confirm the Committee is currently reviewing the submissions. We appreciate your patience as it may be a couple more weeks for you to hear from them. ....

Max Melkin

And you even don’t know because in Q1 there aren’t only Nov19 people but also previous exam people that have been approuvés during the quarter.

Considering the continuousness of the approval process throughout the recent years, it is reasonable to assume the similarity of the annual scale. I mean, there's no much difference if there're 2,800 certifieds or, say, 3,200. GARP will fall behind our expectations on the approval timings anyway :)

Sixcarbs

Subscriber
Today is 7 weeks for those that submitted on January 3rd. If we don't hear anything today I presume they don't start reviewing submissions again until Monday.

You would think if they only had 2 people doing this they could review 10/hour. That's 80 per day. I would hope that they have more than 2 people working on this but who knows?

The wait continues.

kangning0125

After anxiously waiting and refreshing my inbox and garp page for 4 weeks, I quit expecting to hear anything soon. We passed the exams and won't pay for exam anymore. They don't love us.