Exam Feedback October 2020 Part 1 Exam Feedback

Hamam

Does anyone know what time should we expect the results? It says Nov 29th, but doesn’t mention anything about based on which time interval. It is almost end of the day in China I guess but no results yet?
Hey bro, can you check if this is accurate? I believe on the site it changed to Dec, 4 2020.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
In case there is any confusion as to when the October exam results are being released, this is on the GARP website. It shows that the results will now be released on December 4th. As stated in one of my posts above, trying to figure out if something on the website means that you passed or failed is not accurate. I do not recommend relying on anything you might find when logged into your GARP account until the official results are released. The hacks and tricks have been tried for a number of years, and they are not accurate. They just cause more stress for everyone. The glitches on the GARP website happen every year right before the results are released. :/

garp.jpg

badbunny

Hi everyone,

Some weird thing happened on my profile under "My Programs" on mygarp.org; it no longer appears my FRM Exam Part I, It doesnt even says the message of results coming soon on december 4.

On my dashboard it says "Register now" which might be a bad sign :(

Anyone experiencing this situation?

Hamam

Hi everyone,

Some weird thing happened on my profile under "My Programs" on mygarp.org; it no longer appears my FRM Exam Part I, It doesnt even says the message of results coming soon on december 4.

Same thing with me, well atleast now I know I’m not the only one

Hamam

Hi everyone,

For me though when I try to register, it doesn’t allow me to do so. Is it the same for you?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
The GARP website has these website problems every year during the time that results are going to be released. We have had no explanation from them about this over the years, but I do know that it causes a lot of confusion and anxiety because candidates begin to believe that these glitches on the website mean they passed or failed, which has proven to be inaccurate. Not being able to register or not seeing specific items in your dashboard is a website issue and we highly recommend that you do not rely on this to figure out if you passed or failed.

Hamam

The GARP website has these website problems every year during the time that results are going to be released. We have had no explanation from them about this over the years, but I do know that it causes a lot of confusion and anxiety because candidates begin to believe that these glitches on the website mean they passed or failed, which has proven to be inaccurate. Not being able to register or not seeing specific items in your dashboard is a website issue and we highly recommend that you do not rely on this to figure out if you passed or failed.
Hi Nicole,
From previous experience does that basically mean that results could be released before the 4th?

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi Nicole,
From previous experience does that basically mean that results could be released before the 4th?
@Hamam

This is honestly so hard to predict. There have been years that results were released earlier and in other years they release on the date they originally announced. Someone just posted in the other feedback thread that GARP announced on Twitter that they will now be released on Dec 3rd. I do hope that they will release them earlier as they are stating, but I don't want to assume anything about what GARP is going to do at this point. :confused: The only reason I know about the website glitches is because it happens like clockwork every single year during the time results will be released.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@Hamam

This is honestly so hard to predict. There have been years that results were released earlier and in other years they release on the date they originally announced. Someone just posted in the other feedback thread that GARP announced on Twitter that they will now be released on Dec 3rd. I do hope that they will release them earlier as they are stating, but I don't want to assume anything about what GARP is going to do at this point. :confused: The only reason I know about the website glitches is because it happens like clockwork every single year during the time results will be released.
Apparently, they have now changed this again according to this post in the forum: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/october-2020-part-2-exam-feedback.23571/post-85972. They are now saying December 4th again :confused:

VWJETTY

Ya'll might want to check yours. I know for L2 there's some people saying they see something different on their login.