Passed Part 1

Discussion in 'About FRM' started by Aleksander Hansen, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Aleksander Hansen

Aleksander Hansen Well-Known Member

1. 25th
    2. 25th
    3. 25th
    4. 25th

Thanks for the help David and Suzanne!
    :)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Aleksander Hansen

This should probably be moved as I see there is a "topic" on it already. If you have time Suzanne, feel free to move/delete as appropriate
  3. Suzanne Evans

Suzanne Evans Administrator

Aleksander,

Congratulations! No worries, it can stay here.

Glad to hear you passed.

Thanks,
    Suzanne
  4. Aleksander - Congrats and thank YOU for your help last semester, really appreciate that your reported back! David
    • Like Like x 2
  5. nageshtheone

nageshtheone Member

Hi dear. Did you receive an email confirming your passing the part 1 exam, or you tried registering and are able to register for the part 2.
  6. Aleksander Hansen

7. Aleksander Hansen

Thanks David,

BT and the forum was an immensely useful resource.
    I'm hoping to stay active on the forum but I'm getting married in early September so if I decide to sit Part 2 in November, with the commitments to my full-time job, running my own company on the side, as well as planning for the wedding I will likely not be able to contribute as frequently as I did last semester. I might decide to sit Part 2 in May depending on my workload.
    Either way, I'll check in from time-to-time and do my best to try to contribute where and when I can.

--Aleks
    • Like Like x 4
  8. mohanvenufrm

mohanvenufrm New Member

I passed, 3,2,1,2. Thank you David and Team. Your material is vastly superior and I love your videos. I appreciate the time you take to record them.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. nageshtheone

nageshtheone Member

Hi, passed part I.

It feels awesome :)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Aleks - That's a way full plate, but full in a great way! If/when you can share details on your own company, I would love to know what you are doing?!!
    .... any contribution we get from you will be appreciated, no worries, take care! David
    • Like Like x 2
  11. FRMStrawberry

FRMStrawberry Member

I passed level 1 too. :) I am going to register for level 2.

Thanks a lot for the helps from David.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hend Abuenein

Hend Abuenein Active Member

Congratulations Aleksander on passing the exam...and another on your family plans. Wishing you best of luck.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. GBechtel

GBechtel New Member

I want to thank you David. I was only able to learn for 9 days, 14h each to get this done and never believed this works, but i just read, that i passed the part I exam, thanks a lot...
    I promise to have more time in nov for part II :)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Mish

Mish New Member

Didn't do too well - 1, 3, 1, 2, but I passed. Feel awesome.

Thank you David and Suzanne for your helps to make this great thing happen. Already registered level 2, and BT materials is definitely a must to have.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Aleksander Hansen

Thanks Hend!

The best of luck to you too in your future endeavors!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hend Abuenein

Hend Abuenein Active Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. cidare

cidare New Member

I passed Level I too with the quartiles 2 2 2 2.
    Many many thanks you David. I appreciate your great assistance. I could not manage without your products, especially the practice questions.
    Thanks to BT:)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Aleksander Hansen

That is pretty neat...
    Although it's not a strategy I would recommend as it wastes time unnecessarily. That being said, looking at the quantiles, seeing that he got a 4 in the 3rd category is not surprising as that is where a calculator really comes in handy. Both section 1 and 2 were mostly 'solve by hand', and would be possible [with some rounding errors] if you know some tricks, like taking the square root [or square] large numbers and so forth. Still, it's quite impressive.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. BioNerd

BioNerd New Member

1,1,2,1. Thank you David,Suzanne, for all your help and replies!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. BioNerd

BioNerd New Member

Aleks, you will be dearly missed here if you are not going to be as active or taking P2 in Nov. Anyway, Congrats!!
    • Like Like x 4