PLEASE READ: Publishing Process for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole Seaman

Director of CFA & FRM Operations
Staff member
Subscriber
Just a reminder for everyone to read through the original post in this thread here: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/. Please do not ask for updates on specific materials. We still cannot provide you with dates or tell you if a specific set of materials will be published. We are doing our best to prepare and publish as many materials as possible before the exams, but if we need to keep answering the same questions in the forum asking for updates, that takes valuable time away from our preparation. Thank you.

Lmgroves1

Hello @Lmgroves1

There are some previous notes that we removed from the study planner to update them. Even though they have been in the curriculum for a number of years, there were updates that we were required to make in order to republish them. We could not republish the previous set of notes, unfortunately. We are trying our best to continue updating the notes.

Ok, thanks. I couldn't see any changes to learning objectives in your spreadsheet (which is incredibly useful by the way), which is why I asked, but I probably missed something! No worries.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Ok, thanks. I couldn't see any changes to learning objectives in your spreadsheet (which is incredibly useful by the way), which is why I asked, but I probably missed something! No worries.
Hello @Lmgroves1

You haven't missed anything :) Even if there were not changes in the learning objectives, there were some previous notes that we had to take down to update specific parts of them. We will do our best to get those notes republished as soon as possible.

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
@Nicole Seaman Is the practice question set for chapter 7 Operational risk missing? Or is it combined with other chapter's question set?
Hello @FRMNinjaLeonardo

I moved your post out of the error thread, as this is not an error. There is not a question set published for Topic 4 Chapter 7. You can read more about why some readings may not have a PQ set or other materials here in the first post of this thread: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/post-79612. There are two links at the bottom of the original post that provide a detailed explanation. Thank you.

mcrisk7

Hi David,

unless I missed something in the forum, I found nothing on about when the Global Topic Review on Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management will be released. Since it is roughly one week before the exam, I doubt that it will be released at all.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
mcrisk7

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi David,

unless I missed something in the forum, I found nothing on about when the Global Topic Review on Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management will be released. Since it is roughly one week before the exam, I doubt that it will be released at all.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
mcrisk7
Hello @mcrisk7

I've moved your post to this thread and out of our paid practice questions section. This thread explains our publishing process in detail and contains a great deal (7 pages!) of discussion, which should help to explain why some materials may not be published. We will not be publishing a global topic review for Liquidity & Treasury Risk. To avoid repeating myself, I will ask you to please read through the original post and this discussion thread. Thank you.

mbbx5va2

Subscriber
Hi

There doesn't seem to be any practice questions for Operational risk, as there are for other topic areas?

Not sure if this is an error or not. Please can someone confirm? given exam is soon

Thanks

Nicole Seaman

Staff member
Subscriber
Hi

There doesn't seem to be any practice questions for Operational risk, as there are for other topic areas?

Not sure if this is an error or not. Please can someone confirm? given exam is soon

Thanks
Hello @mbbx5va2

I've moved your post to this thread, which explains our publishing process and why you may not find certain materials in the study planner. Please read the original post here: https://forum.bionicturtle.com/threads/please-read-publishing-process-for-2020.22937/post-79612

Status
Not open for further replies.