What's new

Practice question for Chapter 16 Model Risk

Thread starter #1
Hi David,

I don't seem to be able to find practice question for this topic. Is there any practice question for this chapter to assist our understanding on this chapter?

Thank you

I did not want to start a new thread for this so asking the question here. I could not find any practice questions in the 2012 study planner for the following chapters on the Valuation Models topic.

Linda Allen - Chapter 3 Putting VaR to work, Chapter 5 Extending the VaR approach to Operational Risk

Are they located on the forum? Can you point me to them?

NNath

Hello BT team, Reverting back to the discussion on Question sets on Dowd Chapter 16 Model Risk, is the "P2.T7.304. Model Risk" only set of question you have, I don't see any added question sets to the Study Planner for this chapter. Thanks.

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Staff member
Subscriber
Hi @NNath that's correct. It looks like there are four old questions (see 18 to 22 at https://www.bionicturtle.com/forum/forums/p2-t7-operational-risk.36/page-10 ), but we have not prepared a question set for Dowd's Chapter 16. As usual, it's a candidate this semester for new questions (see below) but my problem with this chapter is that (i) it doesn't seem very testable and (ii) it's too philosophical ... I just don't see the benefit