RE: Operational Risk Management Certification

Discussion in 'Operational Risk Course' started by rkfrm0001, May 31, 2012.

1. rkfrm0001

rkfrm0001 New Member

RE: Operational Risk Management Certification

Hey David

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to seek your opinion on something. Apart from the FRM, are you aware of any credible certification that is focused on Operational Risk Management? As part of my role, I am expected to know the ins and outs of Operational Risk Management, and I was thinking of a course/study material or perhaps a high quality certification program that taught us about Operational Risk Management? As always, I would value your opinion at the highest regard, so your thoughts and views on this would be much appreciated. If you are going to be offering a certification in Operational Risk Management, then I would definitely consider doing it via BT or someone who you would recommend. ;-)

Thanks!

R
  2. Suzanne Evans

Suzanne Evans Administrator

Hi R,

While we don't offer a direct certification for the Operational Risk, we have partnered with Pristine to offer an Operational Risk Training Course. You can find more information on the two course options here: https://www.bionicturtle.com/products/P5?company=pristine

Please let me know should you have any questions!

Thanks,
    Suzanne
  3. jame22

jame22 New Member

I agree all this post.A high quality certification program Operational Risk Management Certification,I would value your opinion at the highest regard, so your thoughts and views on this would be much appreciated.
  4. aliyahtaylah

aliyahtaylah New Member

Thanks for sharing good info.