Results FRM May 2011

Let s get ready for the results folks.

I just checked by reregistering for part ii and the system says "our record shows that you passed the exam. Once accreditation is awarded, you dont need to retake exam". Not sure wheter it s a technical glitch. Still looking fwd to that email though.

Best of luck to us all here.

Litespeed from Bkk.

Zack87

It let me register for Part II, but I didn't get any kind of message confirming whether or not I passed. The "why" is just speculation. Anyways, I've been waiting over a month so no biggie to wait a few more hours.

I need to pass bc I don't think I have the will to study for Part I again haha.

Best of luck to everyone!

Same thing for me .. I successfully registered the part II exam on garps's website ! ... but me neither I didn't see any message with fail or pass ....
ooohhh i'm so impatient ! :D

I am seeing the following when I try to register:

FRM Exam - Registration
Our records show that you have already passed the FRM Exam.

Once accreditation is awarded, you do not need to retake the exam.

Does this mean I passed both levels or even one????????!!!!

toofreak

Senior Analyst
vishrut: hadnt you passed Level 1, you wouldnt be acredited for Level 2.
Pass Level 2 :: only having passed Level 1.

toofreak

Senior Analyst
If the system says you passed level 2, that can only be if you passed level 1 also

Statement: PASS LEVEL 2 ONLY IF YOU PASS LEVEL 1 (see GARPS website for further clarification)

Fact: GIVEN THAT YOU PASSED LEVEL 2,
Conclusion: THAT CAN ONLY BE TRUE IF YOU PASSED LEVEL 1

MEANS that you passed both.
(irrelevant if you passed both at the same time or not, just that you need level 1 to be approved for tehm to correct your level 2)

sl

Hi Guys

Are the results officially out yet? I tried the GARP website but when I click on the 'Exam Result' link it brings
me back to the home page. I would have atleast expected to see a message stating that the results are not available or something to that effect

zript

Hi,

According to the topic FRM Result Nov 2010, the results were out last janaury at 08.58 AM (US West coast time?)

zript

Harel

When I try to re-register to the exam (level II, that I took on may) it says:
FRM Exam - Registration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that mean that I cleared level II?

When I tried to register for Level 2 I was told I have register for Level 1 first...
Oh, God...if all of the above is true, then I it means I failed Level 1. Sad times:( Very sad.

I've been allowed to submit my work experience, which I'm taking as a good sign as I couldn't last month (usually not permitted unless you have passed both levels)....

Harel

Only 1 hour to go.... I truly hope that the fact that I can't register to LII and the fact that I could submit my resume will not come back and bit me in the A****...

sl

Lol. I like how each one of you has come up with a way of determining if each of you has passed the exam or not. Thanks to the loopholes in the GARP's system. Maybe, next time they'll specify the time they wish to announce the results

braxxus

Just tried to register again myself, but got the following message:

FRM Exam - Registration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am going to assume that I passed for now. This is the first exam out of the CFA Level 1, II, III, and FRM exams that I felt confident coming out of. I guess I will be 100% sure when the results actually get emailed.

T

the luncheon meat

think i need to change a new keyboard .....

gee ... its 850pm here and i remembered in nov , it was out at around 7+ pm

braxxus

I received the last email on January 4th at 2:37 pm locally, which would be about another 5 and a half hours from now.

zript

Hi,

I remebember someone told us on january 2011 the 5th that the results were out at 9.AM on GARP website (Los Angeles Time).

I would say that the results will be published on the GARP website in the next 3 hours and received by mail in the next 5 and half hours