Results FRM May 2011

David Harper CFA FRM

David Harper CFA FRM
Subscriber
@tfarrell: i don't know why the reporting period is ~6 weeks. I am pulling select comments from this thread, so we (Suzanne and me) can "present" them to the FRM Director. I will include this question. (of course, it is secondary in importance to a concrete, specific, dependable reporting period in the first place)

@toofreak: I don't know about your theory (it may give too much credit, if you know what i mean!). I will elevate this issue because clearly some people have already inferred results based on the registration. As I interpret what was just told to me, it is INCORRECT to infer anything based on the registration page. However, this is not sufficient because obviously any ambiguity must be addressed; I have no idea why the system is even allowing for registration to be a source of inference (that's ridiculous). He told me that no results have yet been published. Ergo, there should be no basis for inferring results yet, direct or indirect via registration. If it's accidental, then it should be "removed" so the notification is "simultaneous, at once." (IMO)

...honestly, the silver lining (to me) is what I told GARP just now: social media (e.g., their own facebook page) has changed *everything* in the last year or so, and customers will get heard, one way or another.

Thanks, David

go to exam logistics -> after the exam -> exam result ->May 2011 result, you will see the your result!

i wonder how I passed level 2 though...1st quantile on market risk, 2nd on credit and ops risk, 3rd on investment and 4th on current issues......

rab_1977

Results are up online! I passed Level I!!!!!

2nd Quartile for Foundations
1st Quartile for Quant and Financial Markets
2nd Quartile for Valuation and Risk Models

Many thanks again to David and Suzanne for their most excellent product!
Will be purchasing Level II this afternoon.

braxxus

Well, i passed as the little trick showed me before. I passed Level 1 much easier it seems, but I was much more confident on this exam. I guess it was just easier for both. Done with taking tests for a long time now.

2nd quantile on Market Risk Measurement and Management (which is what I do for a job)
1st quantile on Credit Risk, Operational Risk, and Investment Management
3rd quantile on Current Issues.

vmakkar

Passed Level 1
Foundation, Financial Markets & Products - 2nd Quantile
Quantitative, Valuation & Risk Models - 1st Quantile

3varun

Passed Lvl 1 -- Foundations 1st Q, Quant 1st Q, FM&P 2nd, Valuations 2nd.

Thx David.. Congrats to all who passed & Good luck to others for November.

Harel

David & BT Team,

Thanks a lot for your training program and awsome forum,

I passed Level II!!!!, Now, with my >2 year working experience and the passage of L1+L2 I can finally add FRM to my signature... (as long as GARP approve my professional experiene,,,/9

Thanks a lot and hope to come across you soon,

Harel.

Zack87

I passed woot!!!
Q2 Q1 Q1 Q1 Crazy how I got Q2 in supposedly the easier section, but who cares!
David you are awesome! I travel so much for my job and there's just no way I could've passed without your help and this site. Congrats to all!